RADCAB is a type of mnemonic acronym that helps people to evaluate online information. It has been created by Karen Christensson, a library media specialist, to help students find research topics on the Web . The acronym can be used by anyone who wants to search online information.
Each letter of RADCAB represents one means to evaluate information:
- Relevancy – Is this information relevant to my topic or research question?
- Appropriateness – Is this information appropriate for my age and values?
- Detail – Is this information in detail so much for my subject that I am doing research?
- Currency – How recently that information has been written or r published?
- Authority – Who is its author and what are its credentials?
- Bias – Is the information written only to provide information or is it written to vote for someone?
To know more about RADCAB, you must visit RADCAB.com.